Steel Garage Roof Leaking

rvp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What can I use to seal it?

I don't wish to tear it off and start a fresh as I am pretty sure it's coming in through the joins and screw hole areas.

It is in very good condition apart from this.

I have some Cromapol knocking about, will this do or is there something better out there?

It doesn't really have to look great as long as it waterproofs it that's fine as the Garage is in a block away from the house.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I have found CT1 to be very good, used to reseal all the joins in a cast iron gutter system and still good after 20 years - and sealing various parts around a conservatory, and in a bathroom. Works in Wet conditions and is also adhesive

• Thanks
Reactions: rvp
I have found CT1 to be very good, used to reseal all the joins in a cast iron gutter system and still good after 20 years - and sealing various parts around a conservatory, and in a bathroom. Works in Wet conditions and is also adhesive

Thanks for that eta, I'll give that a go as I only need to seal the joins etc as I am 99.9% that is where the issue lies.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back