Steel pipes

A friend I met last night told me, whilst dancing, that she had a quote from BG to replace her back boiler and all five rads all for only £3500 for a combi.

You old ladies man Agile. Tell me is dancing your little euphemism? I believe that chemists provide a spay on equivelant of such conversations for when you really want to please a lady when giving her a good dance.

Sponsored Links
No, I was really dancing with her!

She is not all that attractive although the tight black shiny satin jeans were memorable. It was mostly to arabic music as three Lebanese ladies seemed to have hyjacked the sound system.

Her boyfriend was kind of watching but looking pretty glazed as I think he he had been involved in a long shoot somewhere as he is a professional film extra, she is a nurse. He used to do strippagrams until his (previous) girlfriend felt that at 40 it was "inappropriate" for him.

Tony

PS What does this spray do? Is it like leak detector spray?

Jdey?? Who are you?What are you talking about. It sounds like you are Polish. You can't even write in English correctly. What's all this that, that ,that . Why don't you go back to your Polish **** hole and get a local peasant to sort your plumbing out for two cows and food voucher.

Sponsored Links
corgi del said:
Jdey?? Who are you?What are you talking about. It sounds like you are Polish. You can't even write in English correctly. What's all this that, that ,that . Why don't you go back to your Polish s**t hole and get a local peasant to sort your plumbing out for two cows and food voucher.
corgi del, you seem to have entered the fray rather late. Too late, IMHO.

And as much as I disagree with jdey on a number of things, there is very little wrong with his English grammar.

Even if he's not British, which is irrelevant, it is deplorable that you're poking fun at him on the basis of that. You type of comment undermines the whole basis of the argument that, until you posted, was still rational.

softus said:
Even if he's not British, which is irrelevant, it is deplorable that you're poking fun at him on the basis of that.
I entirely agree. Corgi del, you don't do yourself any favours with comments like that. It just makes jdey look clever and articulate by comparison.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back