Sterling 10 "1.1 [] [] [] [] [] [] []"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Following a switch off of my power at the main circuit to install a new central heating thermostat my sterling 10 alarm Lcd is jammed saying "1.1 [] [] [] [] [] [] [] " (the [] are solid black rectangles )

I have put in a new battery and tried restarting. I have tried resetting using the NVM terminals. I have checked wiring and it all appears to be good.

Any ideas what could be the issue?

Thanks

Dan

Sponsored Links
. . . . . . Apologies I forgot to attach the image!

Attachments

• 1478785845118-443474174.jpg
    1478785845118-443474174.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 269
Sorry to say I had a similar problem a few years back..... I posted on here & in Ukpanels & tried Pyronix technical. Never did get it to work again. Changed the panel in the end.

Sponsored Links
Thanks ks for your response. In your case did replacing the lcd panel work or did you have to change the main unit too?

I bought a second hand keypad off eBay... same result (but could have been a another bad keypad).... at that point I decided to cut my losses & replaced it with a G4.

Thanks for that info! I assume the motion sensors that I have working with the Sterling 10 will be compatible with the G4.

Thanks again for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back