Steve Crafty1289

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure you'll all join me in sending massive congratulations to our DIYnot friend Steve who has just become a daddy this week :D

partyguy.gif
partyguy.gif
partyguy.gif

Sponsored Links
Yay!

I mean, Poo!

Shall I recount endless stories of awkward situations like the Beach Terrace Café in Lytham where a baby Will had to be changed on the floor as the toilets were packed out and he had an explosive nappy?

*explosive nappy, def: one which, despite all precautions, leaks disastrously, to a more serious degree than Chernobyl, leaving poo streaking up the back and over the shoulders.

Or the one where I changed him in a service station toilet, strapped into one of those fold down baby changers. I bent down to get a nappy out of the ruck sack. Well, I bet you can guess the rest.

Yup, he started to pee and Murphy's law stated that the angle and position of my head meant that he peed straight into my right ear....

Then there's the copious (pun intended) vomit stories!

But you come out the other side relatively unscathed. Wibble.

OK, so I have huge quantities of grey hair I did not have before baby No 1 was born, but that COULD just be old age.

Or so they tell me. ;)

Babies should be trained in DIY nappy changing......

First time I changed a nappy I got baby clean and in position on a fresh Terry Towelling nappy, she smiled at me and messed the nappy before I had started to fold it.

She is a mum herself now and my grandson has done the same to her....only she uses disposable nappies.

Best wishes for the future.......

Sponsored Links
Maybe we should have a whip-round and get him/her a BS7671 audio book or something?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back