""Sticks and stones""

D

durhamplumber

Anyone remember as a child been caught thumping a kid because they called you a name etc...The teacher, parent would repeat """sticks and stones....""".: Wonder what would have happened if one replied""ok then teacher "" you are a fat ugly miserable old fart"""?

Sponsored Links
Its quite unusual for you to start a new thread.

I havent a clue what its about though.

Its quite unusual for you to start a new thread.

I havent a clue what its about though.
Sorry it is not about about sheep and brexit..your speciality subjects and reason for living and you cannot comprehend because no graphs and stats are available

Sponsored Links
Sorry it is not about about sheep and brexit..your speciality subjects and reason for living and you cannot comprehend because no graphs and stats are available

I guess you found Jo Cox being murdered quite funny.

I guess you found Jo Cox being murdered quite funny.

Have a read of the Press - they are complicit, look at the character assassination.
EFTELmTX4AINBTg.jpg

Well you seem to find it quite funny in this thread.

your moral compass has swung totally to the wrong side.
I cannot help your interpretation of stuff Notchy,to serve your arguments,but for the benefit of your twisted mind"""Murder is abhorrent in any context, and absolutely mindless horrendous behaviour murdering a politician in cold blood because one disagrees with their politics ....or other views.""..Twist and misquote me on that...I am sure you will manage it.

What does that have to do with Notchy asking do i find murder amusing?

You and your ilk seem to want to dismiss the inflamatory words of the PM. The recent white supermacist murderers mentioned the words of the President in their justification for killing people. The press is now follwing the PM lead and demeaning and dismissing the Judiciary, this atmosphere only emboldens the idiots like the RW who murdered Jo Cox. Yet you fail to see the connection either because you lack any moral compass or that you are implicitly agreeing with it.

The words of the PM carry weight and the more he lowers himself into the gutter the closer he gets to those who consider attacking MPs, Judges that one step closer.

You and your ilk seem to want to dismiss the inflamatory words of the PM
Rofl.....You are as bad as Notchy......Twist things to suit your own argument..in simple terms,just for you,do not call people names then twist when they call you names!!!...

Yet you fail to see the connection either because you lack any moral compass or that you are implicitly agreeing with it.
So why do you not engage your brain and stop name calling then??? If you are so connected with the dangers of it?

You and your ilk seem to want to dismiss the inflamatory words of the PM. The recent white supermacist murderers mentioned the words of the President in their justification for killing people. The press is now follwing the PM lead and demeaning and dismissing the Judiciary, this atmosphere only emboldens the idiots like the RW who murdered Jo Cox. Yet you fail to see the connection either because you lack any moral compass or that you are implicitly agreeing with it.

The words of the PM carry weight and the more he lowers himself into the gutter the closer he gets to those who consider attacking MPs, Judges that one step closer.
Never any justification for violence.Do the Notchy trick and twist that

Sponsored Links
Back