Morbid obese people

Tell you what, let's not allow anyone to use the NHS if;

Fat.
Smoke.
Drink booze.
Like dangerous sports or any sports such as skiing.
Speeding in their car/bike.
Injury by stupidity.
Take drugs.
In prison.

Only treat those who are perfect and have no flaws. That'll save a few bob!

Where does the judgement stop?

Here goes your mindset again.. this mindset is the reason we are in this sht state with so many porkers, people give their view and 'people for the offended' take it completely out of context and turn into an attack on society.
People who persistently abuse their bodies over time and make no effort at all, should be prompted to make more effort or pay more into the system. None of this reaching for the fat shaming card etc.. i get it there's underlying complexities related to all sorts of mental traumas too but many are just greedy and lazy.

I had this discussion with SirG another one who i guess isn't old enough(or natural selection is working there) to have a family etc and expects everyone just to chip in and pay for families to have unlimited children otherwise it's against their human rights or some piffle. It must be just your mindset that we have unlimited funds to pay for unlimited people to make unlimited choices/mistakes and not take responsibility. I dont agree sorry, i dont have unlimited funds to work my butt off in life and pay for these too.

I pay into charities and volunteer work i do my bit but i also expect some moral responsibility from everyone in return. I help maintaining a local rehab for alcoholics and drug abusers, but some of them really take the p!$$ There comes a time when another rocks up and really wants to make a difference, some tough decisions have to be made.

Sponsored Links
Here goes your mindset again.. this mindset is the reason we are in this sht state with so many porkers, people give their view and 'people for the offended' take it completely out of context and turn into an attack on society.
People who persistently abuse their bodies over time and make no effort at all, should be prompted to make more effort or pay more into the system. None of this reaching for the fat shaming card etc.. i get it there's underlying complexities related to all sorts of mental traumas too but many are just greedy and lazy.

I had this discussion with SirG another one who i guess isn't old enough(or natural selection is working there) to have a family etc and expects everyone just to chip in and pay for families to have unlimited children otherwise it's against their human rights or some piffle. It must be just your mindset that we have unlimited funds to pay for unlimited people to make unlimited choices/mistakes and not take responsibility. I dont agree sorry, i dont have unlimited funds to work my butt off in life and pay for these too.

I pay into charities and volunteer work i do my bit but i also expect some moral responsibility from everyone in return. I help maintaining a local rehab for alcoholics and drug abusers, but some of them really take the p!$$ There comes a time when another rocks up and really wants to make a difference, some tough decisions have to be made.
There's not a lot of people you like in the country is there?

More codswallop and virtue signalling.

Cut out the cheap cider, its rotting your brain.

Sponsored Links
Oh ive been so busy watching love island i missed this.. look its the three wise men :LOL:, no racial or other jibes about me being a Neo Nazi today? Oh wait i'm a drug and alcohol abuser, maybe i am the next in my local rehab centre? And of course i can't possibly be doing good therefore it's dismissed as 'Virtue signalling' silly boy.

There's not a lot of people you like in the country is there?

More codswallop and virtue signalling.Cut out the cheap cider, its rotting your brain.

So are you a net contributor then festive?

It's more likely to be the weed.

My scottish travelling friend i do like alot of people local to me in my local traditional English village which i am proud of :D and we all help each other in our community. Did you hear that? How politically incorrect in the Corbyn camp to say such blaspheme, we even have a St George's cross flying up near the village hall, disgusting patriotism (y)

Oh ive been so busy watching love island i missed this.. look its the three wise men :LOL:, no racial or other jibes about me being a Neo Nazi today? Oh wait i'm a drug and alcohol abuser, maybe i am the next in my local rehab centre? And of course i can't possibly be doing good therefore it's dismissed as 'Virtue signalling' silly boy.
My scottish travelling friend i do like alot of people local to me in my local traditional English village which i am proud of :D and we all help each other in our community. Did you hear that? How politically incorrect in the Corbyn camp to say such blaspheme, we even have a St George's cross flying up near the village hall, disgusting patriotism (y)
You've a hard time with facts don't you? :LOL:

No its true, Festive never misses an episode of Love Island :ROFLMAO:
I'm hoping to be on it myself soon :LOL: actually jokes aside mrs festive flicked it on briefly we've never seen it I always thought it was actually on an island but it looks like big bruvah but with added scripted controversy every 5 seconds and a bit of handbag action...hmmm rings a bell

Sponsored Links
Back