Morbid obese people

I once knew an advertising bigwig...

He loved to boast that up to 30% of the sales of the products they dealt with were bought by people who didn't like/want what was being 'pushed in their faces', as he put it ...

But that once tried, up to 25% of that number would apparently become a repeat buyer!

How would he get this feedback /information?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
How would he get this feedback /information?
Do you really think that a multi-billion industry doesn't have a way to work out the economics/effectiveness of their campaigns, do you? :rolleyes:

Did you think he was a bit Smugg?
An obnoxious bar steward to be sure, but then certain things back up his claims...

For example, for a particular group...

84% of millennials report that user generated content on company websites at least somewhat influences what they buy...

44% of millennials are willing to promote products or services through social media in exchange for rewards.

77% of millennials participate in loyalty reward programs...

Millennials are 44% more likely to trust experts, who happen to be strangers, than advertisements and 247% more likely to be influenced by blogs or social networking sites...

The obnoxious bar steward simply pointed out how much the advertising business spends on said 'experts'/blogs/networking sites/user generated content in order to spoof the idea of 'advertising' as many people perceive it...

After all if people didn't get manipulated when it comes to other areas in life, such as politics, then why would such vast amounts be spent on it? ;)

Say I brought 1.... How much would 1 cost me

After a no deal Brexit about £17 :ROFLMAO:

Only ya cant buy because the goods are stuck in customs.

Never mind, go down to your local chlorinated chicken shop :mrgreen:

Hows the knee by the way?

84% of millennials report that user generated content on company websites at least somewhat influences what they buy...

44% of millennials are willing to promote products or services through social media in exchange for rewards.

77% of millennials participate in loyalty reward programs...

Millennials are 44% more likely to trust experts, who happen to be strangers, than advertisements and 247% more likely to be influenced by blogs or social networking sites...

According to a recent study by the Acadamy of incomplete research, 75% of

Dad dancing :ROFLMAO:

It was dad dancing...
Every Saturday night when I was younger I thought I was a good dancer. Every Sunday morning realised I wasn't. The following Saturday I thought I was great again.

Everyone's a film producers these days.

There could be many reasons why people could be fat, or obese, we shouldn’t judge them, but generally most obsese people complain they are fat, while they are scoffing cake. I heard that some doctors, are subscribing park runs, and free gym sessions and even walks.

Sponsored Links
Back