Sticky threads???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
a lot of the topics discussed on here are repeated many times.a sticky thread covering the main issues raised would stop repeat threads.just an idea.i know im a newbie and im not a techogeek.just an idea, if thats even possible

Sponsored Links
some of the forums already have them, but someone still has to take the time out to do them. I keep meaning to do some in the gardening forum, but ive a million and one other things to do, and even when they are done, people still dont read them

some folk are just bone idle and can't be bothered, looking through other threads, for answer they are looking for and find it easier to post and get a reply that is purely for their circumstance.

And some post a new thread because they like to know that someone is listening to them. ;)

Sponsored Links
They don't care so long as they get the attention you Oirish S.O.B. :LOL: :LOL:

your mamma too

and your daddy! :LOL:

sorry couldnt resist

It's hard to know what topics would merit a Sticky in the 'General Discussion' forum given it's diverse nature.
However it might be possible: a couple of common themes I've seen emerging in many threads from other posters is "All Immigrants are Benefit Scroungers" and "All Irish are Dishonest Builders Who Will Do a Lousy Job"
Any volunteers out there to write chapter and verse on these topics? :(

Sponsored Links
Back