Still suck with dishwasher connection after forum search

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lots of people have asked similar questions in the paste.

Ideally I am looking for pictures/links to whats best to get.

Quite simply I would like to connect the dish washer in a kitchen that has not had one before. Looking under the sink there is not a massive amount of room, but today (while in HomeBase) I walked paste the plumbing section and they were selling for £6.99 a double waste pipe with U bend.

Can't find the same thing on screwfix or toolstation's websites, so I am guessing that there might be a better way to fix 2 waste pipes.

Can anyone either answer or point me to a previous answer

Sponsored Links
Replace the existing trap with one that has a hose connector to take the DW waste, Screwfix 12794 or 91793 should do. This saves having to use a vertical pipe to poke the hose into. Make sure you use the short length of rubber hose that will come with the DW to make the connection, if you try to stretch the corrugated hose over the adaptor it will split over time.

Jason

There's a whole family of these things. Might be best to visit a plumbers' merchant. There are double spigot wastes like these singles:

10504.gif

6957.gif

For your CW supply:
8769.gif

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back