Stolen scooter, now recovered, now have storage fees to pay ;(

I have dekeyed my son's speedfight 2 after it kept getting nicked at uni. Put a remote battery isolator and key fob starter in from an atv for £40. Its work well, been dragged a few yards a few times but painting the disc lock black has work a charm..its amazing that when they are orange or dayglow green they are spotted and smacked off but when black they are missed until they have gone a yard and the bike stops moving...they drop the bike and walk off.

Sponsored Links
The first Mrs Secure used to ride mopeds. They were always nicked by scrotes. And they were always damaged beyond repair.

One we got back was a bare frame and engine and another we found burnt out in a field.
I often see stolen bikes being pushed down the road outside my workshop. The little ****s snap the lock and then sit on it while their accomplice pushes them along with his foot whilst riding his scooter. I might have shown this on here before but a couple of 'em tried to pinch my scooter when it was parked up on a bit of ground round the back of my workshop. I saw it happening on the CCTV so I legged it round there and walloped him over the head with a scaffold pole. Heard a satisfying crunch as it made contact. Funnily enough, they never came back! :ROFLMAO:

I think you've gone one better than me by actually turning a profit out of your bike. Should have put in a few back and neck claims while you were at it. Quids in! ;)
One of them did include a bit of injury. It happened two days before I was going on a water sports holiday. Nearly had to cancel the holiday - we were going with friends and as it was an early flight, we all stayed at a hotel near Heathrow and I only decided to go on the morning of the flight. Couldn’t do much on holiday and the blokes insurance Co, phoned me up while I was on holiday and offered me the repair money, £2k for my injury, money for damaged helmet and clothing, loss of wages etc.

its amazing that when they are orange or dayglow green they are spotted and smacked off but when black they are missed until they have gone a yard and the bike stops moving..
A mate of mine forgot his disc lock was on, went to pull away, nearly went over the bars and completely ****ed his disc up. He told me to get one of those Curley tethers to put on the bars to remind me that the lock was fitted. If I park mine up anywhere other than in my garage, the disc lock goes on the front and a padlock and chain goes on the back wheel.

Sponsored Links
I often see stolen bikes being pushed down the road outside my workshop. The little ****s snap the lock and then sit on it while their accomplice pushes them along with his foot whilst riding his scooter. I might have shown this on here before but a couple of 'em tried to pinch my scooter when it was parked up on a bit of ground round the back of my workshop. I saw it happening on the CCTV so I legged it round there and walloped him over the head with a scaffold pole. Heard a satisfying crunch as it made contact. Funnily enough, they never came back! :ROFLMAO:
I'd have swung low and broke his shins. No chance of running away then. B@$tards

I'd have swung low and broke his shins. No chance of running away then. B@$tards
That’s exactly what my son said. Should have clobbered the accomplice on the bike first and then I could have taken my time with the pair of 'em.

A mate of mine forgot his disc lock was on, went to pull away, nearly went over the bars and completely ****ed his disc up. He told me to get one of those Curley tethers to put on the bars to remind me that the lock was fitted. If I park mine up anywhere other than in my garage, the disc lock goes on the front and a padlock and chain goes on the back wheel.

To my VFR, I installed a fancy contact alarm, which included a remote control - where if I was able to see anyone trying to ride away on it, I could press a button on the remote and kill the engine. I never let the bike out of my sight whilst out, but no one ever tested my remote engine kill :cool:

In the 70's a mate had a Norton Commando. He parked the bike outside the cinema, went in and watched the film. When he came out there was no bike.
Twenty years later my mate's brother was talking to one of the local scallywags and the conversation got round to motorbikes. After a couple of minutes the scallywag was bragging about how he and his mates stole a Norton Commando from outside the cinema. They had stuffed it into the back of their van and drove off.

I had a moped stolen from outside home. Luckily, I had fitted a secret switch to short out the ignition, and I had used it when parking it. It was found abandoned, half a mile from home - obviously pushed and peddled, until they had become fed up.

Sponsored Links
Back