Stop this pot from tipping over

If you're dead set on that shape of pot, small paving slab, fix through bottom of pot into slab, per other suggestions. You'll be able to move it around still but it'll be pretty heavy [and could easily rip the bottom off the pot if you're not careful moving it, I suppose]. I don't mean some plain old concrete slab, I mean something a little bit fancy so it looks nice.
How would the pot be bolted to the slab? I assume the slab will sit flush on the ground and wasn't sure where we would lose the head of the bolt or nut. Keen to resolve this as its becoming a daily ritual to pick these pots up and the spilled compost!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
How would the pot be bolted to the slab?

Drill holes into slab, plastic plugs into holes, screws into plugs through penny washers.
When it comes to moving it, I would move it by the slab rather than by grabbing the pot. The bottom of the pot will be the weak point.
I also didn't consider drainage....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back