Storbord - Tool Storage

Sponsored Links
I have ordered one. I will let you know how I get on. Does anyone use any alternatives?

Sponsored Links
Yes I already have that product :) I just wanted something a bit smarter.

You bend the lugs out and put plastic covers on them? Seems a crappy design as if you want to change arrangements you'll never get it to bend back to how it was.

Your right looking up the address shows it in Llandinam. Powys is huge and I'm afraid i'm a good 50 mins further north than that. I only asked for some advice and if any one had used them. I first saw them in shrewsbury before Christmas in pridehill shopping centre and picked up a leaflet. Any way I will post what I think of it after I have received one and you can decide to read it or not. I looked in RS for similar things and all I found were wall-mount-tool-panels and at ~£80 the Raaco kit is too expensive.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back