Storm brewing over Europe.

when you guys say england do you mean new-poland? im sure 'england' is what is used to be called, the place next to wales and scotland.
I can accept the Poles and after all we do owe them a debt of gratitude for the help they gave us in the last war. The Poles have not exactly had it easy over the last 75 years or so, carved up by the Germans and then the Russians pre and post war, and by all accounts lots of Poles are returning back to Poland, at least they will graft unlike some nationalities I could name.

Sponsored Links
Tenders from suitably qualified contractors are required to send in estimates for the construction of concentration camps, gas chambers and crematoria, plus all ancillary equipment.

No need, it is called sterilisation through water supply. No need to kill anyone.

i just dont think they should be given a job and house over myself when i am willing to work my bolics off for which ever company and cant get a job, they get a pole that probally wont work as hard as myself but still get the job because they dont want the race card pulled.

i know what your saying when it comes to 'some' english, you get some right lazy gits that dont want to graft but want the money but i guess thats both sides not just english.

i just dont think they should be given a job and house over myself when i am willing to work my bolics off for which ever company and cant get a job, they get a pole that probally wont work as hard as myself but still get the job because they dont want the race card pulled.

i know what your saying when it comes to 'some' english, you get some right lazy gits that dont want to graft but want the money but i guess thats both sides not just english.

...the race card pulled? I don't think that is why they get the job. More likely they will get accused of ONLY hiring immigrants...oh wait.

:cool:

Sponsored Links
They hire immigrants as they fit in better with their immigrant workforce. Health and safety issues.

If i hire an immigrant over a briton, it is because I think i will get more for my money. ...either, same out put for less money or more out put for same money.

I don't really give a rat's ass about where they happened to have been born, just how useful they are to me.

If i hire an immigrant over a briton, it is because I think i will get more for my money. ...either, same out put for less money or more out put for same money.

I don't really give a rat's ass about where they happened to have been born, just how useful they are to me.

So you hire an immigrant who sends his pay back home and pay benefits to a Brit who can't get a job. It's madness - short sighted madness. The government needs sacking.

then in my opinion your hiring the infestation because you 'think' they will work better then an english man like myself? well thats the most biggest pile of bullshit iv ever heard, no wonder were racist.

then in my opinion your hiring the infestation because you 'think' they will work better then an english man like myself? well thats the most biggest pile of bulls**t iv ever heard, no wonder were racist.
...yes i 'think'..if i 'thought' wrong I can get rid within 6 months with no come back, it's not like I'm selling my soul.

But IF I hire an immigrant it is because i think they will be better for the job. I hire the person, not the nationality.

We employ a couple if immigrants and had about half a dozen extra local guys employed recently to see a large job through.
Down to the last two local guys now and the job is nearly finished.
We'll try to keep them on as long as possible but its not looking good tbh.
I despair sometimes when I see good tradesmen like that literally having their jobs taken by foreign nationals who's only allegiance is to jack........

And that is the reason we're all f***ed. Big business wants the same or more (if it can get it) output at a lower cost. If it falls to a choice between an Englishman on £7 an hour or an immigrant at £6 then the Englishman is unemployable until he accepts the lower wage. This presuppose he doesn't miss the chance of a job because of positive discrimination. Big business is not worried about the people or communities of this country only the margin it makes.  For that, we all end up paying a high price.

Say Hello to Capitalism AJ, has been around for a few hundred years now, suprised you haven't been introduced earlier.

which surely goes to show that it's not about Brits vs Poles, it's about rich vs poor. No point in blaming the Poles for taking your job, blame the tight ar5e developer that employs them. Of course the man on the street (or the men on this forum) instantly play the immigration card, taking the heat away from the people who are getting rich from a cheaper workforce.

The 'government' likes to look after itself and it's mates, big businesses that are loving the bargain basement employees.

I know of a geezer who recently lost out on a big job to some immigrant workers, he was quite huffy about it. Although I don't recall him complaining 5 years ago when he was more than happy to employ Polish labourers himself "cos they only cost £50 a day"

Of course it's not just the biggies, Mr & Mrs average will only be happy to employ foreign workers if it saves them a few quid. It's not about race, it's about money.

Sponsored Links