Strange theory....

If intelligence is declining and IQ scores are increasing does this mean that IQ tests are a measure of stupidity rather than intelligence.

No, just a test for which more and more people are routinely taught the mechanics of how to pass it.

Possibly like the ability to complete cryptic crosswords?

Sponsored Links
Human evolution has changed significantly in the last 200 years. Medical science fixes poor health, poor fertility and we are able to parent kids much later in life passing on inferior dna.

The best thing you can do for the environment is limit your reproduction to 2.
I read that 2.1 is the figure required to keep the population stable, the UK birthrate at 1.8 means a shrinking labour force, however with life expectancy as it is today it takes 3 workers to support one retiree, so is the solution to produce more indigenous workers or import ready made workers or even raise the pension age to 100 to solve the problem.

Maybe there should be tests to measure common sense rather than crude IQ.
Some very intelligent people sometimes do very stupid things.

Just make people realise that a pension that they are drawing more from than they paid in, is a tax on future generations.

if you want to retire early or we’ll start making provisions.

Sponsored Links
Just make people realise that a pension that they are drawing more from than they paid in, is a tax on future generations.

if you want to retire early or we’ll start making provisions.

Rich people can afford nice pensions.
Poor people cant.
If all your money gets spent on food and heating there isnt much interest in investing in a pension.

Rich people can afford nice pensions.
Poor people cant.
If all your money gets spent on food and heating there isnt much interest in investing in a pension.

The average pension contribution is about £250 per month, unfortunately averages are just that, I would suspect the mean contribution is quite a bit smaller, which will equate to a pretty meagre retirement income.

I have an above average number of children and they are all more intelligent than me.

The average pension contribution is about £250 per month, unfortunately averages are just that, I would suspect the mean contribution is quite a bit smaller, which will equate to a pretty meagre retirement income.
I always thought 'average' and 'mean' were the same?

Sponsored Links
Back