Strange wiring discovered - help

IE works fine out of the box.

FF works almost fine ([SIZE= & [COLOR= need manual tweaking to put the values in, but IMG, QUOTE, U, I & B work with no fiddling) once you've installed the BBcode add-on from codefisher.

Sponsored Links
I noticed under Options it indicates that HTML is OFF, and there is no way to switch it on:( I can disable BBCode, whatever that is, and Smilies, but that is unlikely to help... I note the comment about using [quote] and [/quote]Cheers
"BBCode is what you want to be using (as you've discovered, HTML is not available).

It sounds as if, with your browser, you are stuck with typing in BBCcodes manually. You don't have to restrict yourself to just [*quote]...[*/quote] (remove those asterisks when you use them) - you can also use [*u]xxx[*/u] for underline, [*b]xxx[*/b] for bold and [*i]xxx[*/i] for italic etc.(remove the asterisks when you use them) ... even if it is a bit of a pain. Alternatively, use a different browser (not Chrome - that doesn't work, either!)

Cheers, and thanks. Noted for next time...

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back