Struggling to work out where to repressurise Flexicom30

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I've just moved to a new house and noticed my Glow Worm Flexicom30 boiler pressure is 0.6bar, so I thought I'd try to top it up. I'm a decent DIYer, and I've done this at my last house, so I went to try to find a filling loop.

However, all I can see on the underside of the boiler is something like the picture below which I found on the next. Only seems to be a in/out and no place for a filling loop.

Any ideas?
Rob.

2013-01-17_122937_flexicom_30_sx.jpg

Sponsored Links
Those are isolating valves on the flow and return pipes. There should be a filling loop somewhere. If this is a system boiler, it may well be in the airing cupboard.

Sponsored Links
thanks guys - the boiler is in the loft, and the water cylinder is in the airing cupboard with an expansion tank/bottle. I'll search for an alternate connection, but couldn't see one initially cos that's where I started before going to the boiler in the loft.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back