Stuck for ideas help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am decorating my hall and have a cream wallpaper with black bird print on, the wall next to the paper is cream, but I want to paint the opposite wall which goes up the stairs, but what colour?
Thanks
Faye

Sponsored Links
Is the space dark, or is there a window to keep it bright? I have actually painted a wall in my house Black. But you really need plenty of light and to limit it to one wall, in my opinion. If you have light, the it might work for you. If not, then you'd be best off going with a light tan type colour, but that is me being safe! :D

Faye,

It is never wise for a Decorator to offer advice in these situations without being able to view the works and also ascertain what you yourself are looking for, as a brief example do you wish to blend the three walls into a colour scheme or provide a feature wall which in turn would become the more dominant wall.

Dec

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back