Stute thin cut orange marmalade - who sell it?

That was kind, Mottie!

Maybe time to own up...

It's the latest lady friend, and it's been a bit of a whirlwind. I was making no progress at all with the previous one, who wanted to bring her debt along with her, so in the lead up to Christmas, I began looking elsewhere and ended up with two 'options'. One not very serious, the other in Essex very, very serious and very, very keen.

The latter popped up here for a long weekend stay, and we hit it off almost immediately. She even managed to pick up an Italian white wine kit, I had been unable to source locally, to bring with her. A couple of weeks, and she will be having another long weekend here, bringing this time the marmalade. Plans are already well advanced, for her to move in, within two months.

I've been testing out various ideas, for her to move her stuff the 200 miles - from 'man and a van', to hiring a van. This morning I had the bright idea to see if palletised collection and delivery might be an option and was by far the cheapest way to move her items.

What has surprised me, as mentioned in another post - is the dramatic effect the sheer frustration that the 12-month-long relationship had on my blood pressure, and the dramatic drop to normal levels, once I finally moved on.

Sponsored Links
Harry's is this one, BTW.

Ah! Thanks.
We currently have the Frank Coopers Oxford Fine Cut (only 30g fruit).
I'll have to keep an eye out for the Stute to try when next in our local Farm Foods for frozen fish.
SWMBO doesn't like the thick cut bits in the original Coopers stuff.

Ah! Thanks.
We currently have the Frank Coopers Oxford Fine Cut (only 30g fruit).
I'll have to keep an eye out for the Stute to try when next in our local Farm Foods for frozen fish.
SWMBO doesn't like the thick cut bits in the original Coopers stuff.

As in the description, it's a bit more zesty. A little more than the Mackays marmalade, which I am making do with at the moment.

I've rated the marmalades 1 Stutes, 2 Mackays, 3 and a very poor one, the Lidl offering.

I also don't like the large bits in the thick cut marmalades.

Maybe time to own up...

It's the latest lady friend, and it's been a bit of a whirlwind. I was making no progress at all with the previous one, who wanted to bring her debt along with her, so in the lead up to Christmas, I began looking elsewhere and ended up with two 'options'. One not very serious, the other in Essex very, very serious and very, very keen.
Make sure you don’t make the same mistake as the bloke singing this song……. :ROFLMAO: ;)

Sponsored Links
A source now found - Farmfoods, and cheap at £1.29 per jar

I keep meaning to try it, so had a look whilst in FarmFoods, but my local one didn't have it. So, I rang Stute and they said the only major retailer who stocks it is Home Bargains. I've just purchased a couple of jars to try (@ £1.25 each).

That's the sugar free version. The full strength one is much harder to get hold of.

This is my absolute favourite 'fruit spread'.

IMG_5355.jpeg

Ocado, Tesco, Waitrose. Not everyone has the orange and ginger flavour, but I think Ocado do.

I keep meaning to try it, so had a look whilst in FarmFoods, but my local one didn't have it. So, I rang Stute and they said the only major retailer who stocks it is Home Bargains. I've just purchased a couple of jars to try (@ £1.25 each).
This thread update was quite timely for me as a reminder.

Picked up a jar in the Bedford Farm Foods earlier today to try. £1.29. :love:

Sponsored Links
Back