sub contracting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Iv just recently left a company and Im looking for work for a 2-3 month period. im willing to travel any where in the uk. Im fully qualified with 8 years experience gas safe, unvented. Iv never really thought about sub contracting, but I like the idea of just going some where getting stuck into a job then once the contract has finished. go home with no problems. can any body here point me in the right direction. any info would be great.

I have my own transport and have a load of tools, testo, circ saw drills core drill/set

cheers james

Sponsored Links
I know theres a fair bit of sub-contracting work happening in and around London, which is obviously far for you but if the money is right.... Boiler swaps or rip out old system in place of a combi, either to be finished in a day. Think most are looking for 2 man teams though.

Try KFB Mechanical, I know they are after subbies asap. Think their number is 01268 694064 ask to speak to Dan, but work is in and around London and Essex.

Or if you wanted to try an agency, Saints Personnel specialize in the gas industry and think jobs are nationwide. I wish I had MET1 because they had a job meter fitting at £18 a hour. Their number is 0208 3442844

Good luck mate.

I heard that Northern Gas are looking for sub contractors, they've just opened an office in Wembley.

Was also told though that they are crap to work for

Sponsored Links
Back