Suck and blow hoover for servcing boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any of you guys reccommend a good suck and blow hoover for use when servcing gas boilers and where to get it??

Thanks

Grill

Sponsored Links
Yeah that is what i am doing myself at the minute but thought tehre might be a 2 in 1 out there.

grill

I use a vaclensa wet/dry, suck/blow thingy....very fine too.

Sponsored Links
The DeWalt battery/mains vac sucks. Oh, and blows :oops: You can pick them up for £50 and whatever anyone says, they WILL do enough to clean out boilers, and they do wet.

Got one of them too (well its the second actually - the first died horribly).

I don't quite trust it with dust, or I haven't figured out how to look after the filter (it did say you didn't need a bag :confused: ).

corgiman said:
I use a henry hoover but it dont blow

I use air cans for that

sod henry get charles he sucks water too when needed. 6years now and mine is still going strong, brilliant hovers.

suck and blow you want a good wife not a hoover, a company did release some but they tended to fail on blow jobs.

I love my Henry. I use a small compressor for the blowing during servicing and a large one for air testing new systems first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back