Suggestion: Rename general discussion.

Sponsored Links
If posters don't bother to let the mods know by alerting them then how will threads such as the one you linked to be moved to the right place?

If posters don't bother to let the mods know by alerting them then how will threads such as the one you linked to be moved to the right place?

I didn't post on that thread, but it started me thinking. General Discussion and General DIY. Despite the small print, Are they either in the wrong place or are they badly named?

Sponsored Links
Sorry, it was just a thought.

I didn't realise the 'forum information' works like the Electrics (UK).

What is your point 'Ban'? I'm not going to answer any questions in the electrical sections while you are around. Please let me know when you are next away on holiday.

I didn't post on that thread
The point I was making was that you don't have to be a poster in a thread to click the Alert Moderators link.

As FMS says - if you see a thread in the wrong forum, and you don't tell the Mods, how are they supposed to know?

And my point was just what I said in my first post.

We could just carry on alerting moderators if a topic is in the wrong place, but I had an idea, and I asked a question. I usually do alert the mod, usually about spam, sometimes if a post is in the wrong place. This time I got sidetracked with my idea.

Pond Life?

Scumbags Corner?

The Neanderthal Lounge?

I was thinking more along the lines of:

The Lounge

The Comfy Sofa

We could just carry on alerting moderators if a topic is in the wrong place, but I had an idea, and I asked a question. I usually do alert the mod, usually about spam, sometimes if a post is in the wrong place. This time I got sidetracked with my idea.
Fairy nuff.

I was thinking more along the lines of:

The Lounge

The Comfy Sofa
The Cesspit?

The Sludge Lagoon?

Daynger - Heyre Theyre Be Thugs And Racists?

Sponsored Links
Back