suggestions for internal door problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am fitting a cloakroom for a customer in a confined space under a staircase. I have a gap 1650 high x 880 wide which I would like to fit doors (louvre?) into. I can't find louvre doors available in sizes which would work. An alternative is cutting mdf to size but would prefer something more 'ready-made'. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
http://www.richardburbidge.com/other/louvre-doors/?tab=1&uniqueid=tabs_esctl_571156_CurrentTab
A pair of 914mm X 457mm and a pair of 914mmX 457mm on top secured together too form a pair of doors.Trim 9mm of each width and 7mm of top and bottom of each.

Are they Jockey's [1650 height?]
Sorry I don't understand your answer....... Can you clarify please?

Sponsored Links
You have 2 leafs. I think he means for each leaf get a 914 high door and a 762 high door, take 7mm off the top and bottom of each door. Then fix them together to make one door.

So 914+762-7-7-7-7=1648mm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back