sump pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Replacing a sump pump but would like to put it in a sump pump container (bucket) problem is I can't seem to find one anywhere?
It can't be bigger than 450 mm diameter.
Any body know where you can get them.
Or is there a suitable alternative

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Well, the person who owns this sump did call a plumber and they said its an electricians job!

I did think about the plumbers forum and also the builders forum, but I decided to try with this forum, as I always get good advice most of the time.

It's not difficult stuff, plumbing and wiring is really straight forward, but what has suprised me is actually buying the parts you need to make a proper job.

No problem finding the sump container in the US, but I have looked and looked, but can't seem to find a suitable housing in the UK. Ive even been in drainage/plumbing wholesalers, and I get blank looks from the people behind the counter.

Thanks

Oh and I have just asked on Plumbers so thanks for suggestion

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back