Sunvic SZ2301

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Turned on my U/F heating this afternoon to check all is OK before winter and I think I have a faulty / knackered Sunvic SZ2301.

I turn the room stats up to 30 and the manifold pump doesn't run - it looks the actuator isn't working. The same set up on the other manifold fires the pump into life. Move the slider on the actuator to flush and (eventually) the pump works, sometimes it switches it self off returning to the normal position. Turn the room stats down and after about 30 seconds, click and the pump stops.

I have taken the Sunvic SZ2301 off and can see that it will switch itself off but needs to be moved to flush to get the pump to come on.

Not a great problem at the moment as it is warm this weekend. If I cant get a plumber round is it a straightforward swap?

Sponsored Links
Sunvic's are renowned for failing prematurely, should be able to swap the actuator independantly of the valve, however may be preferable to change entire valve for something slightly more reliable..... Choice is yours.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back