Sunvic TLX7501 Thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello - my Drayton Combistat seems to run all the time so I have bought a Sunvic TLX7501 Thermostat - but I need help with the wiring ??
The boiler is a Potterton Combi 80, and the existing wiring for the Drayton is 3 wires - these are still connected to :
L = Live
3 = Load
N = N I presume neutral/negative

On the Sunvic there are 3 ways but it seems to only require 2 wires ??

Can anyone clear this up ?

Thanks
Miles

Sponsored Links
seems it does not require a neutral, as the contacts are engaged using batteries. See the posts above.

Thanks - so do I just pull the N from the block on the boiler and connect the L into 3 as constant and the switch live into 1 or 2 ?

Sponsored Links
Would the moderators please refrain from splitting posts without leaving an explanation? Read my post above - it now makes no sense. I know nothing about this thermostat, I was repeating what had been said above in the original thread, I dont want to be held responsible for a DIYers mistakes (though the source of my advice seems to have been correct)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back