Super Saturday?

Sponsored Links
Right, here's the craic. Polgooth Inn, Not doing sit down meals till later next week but carrying on with what has been a successful takeaway service. Table booked 1830-2015, takeway to be ordered to coincide with departure. Table service for drinks, one way system and hand sanitising stations.
Further updates tomorrow night.

http://www.polgoothinn.co.uk/

Sponsored Links
Wetherspoons isn't opening until the 20th of July.
Don't know how they will covid proof their pubs.
If they ask the hard core wetherspoon regulars to use the alcohol based sanitiser they will probably drink it.

Wetherspoons isn't opening until the 20th of July.
Don't know how they will covid proof their pubs.
If they ask the hard core wetherspoon regulars to use the alcohol based sanitiser they will probably drink it.

Their website says they're opening tomorrow in England, apart from Railway station and airport pubs.

Their website says they're opening tomorrow in England, apart from Railway station and airport pubs.

They had them on the box. It's going to be well organised with military precision. Order drinks at bar then sit down etc. Fill in name and address on entry. Best to book.

Your correct wetherspoon pubs in Ireland were supposed to reopen on 20th July but that has now been changed to 3rd July.

at our favourite brasserie pub only to be told that they aren’t opening until August 3rd! I suppose that could be a good thing if they’re not joining the clamber to open tomorrow?

So come on, who’s champing at the bit to get out tomorrow?
The one that I may burn down :D

Must be that very rough pub - The Tattooed Arms. ;)

It's going to be tough for pubs, even though they're opening. Many were borderline financially before Kung Flu, now they're going to open with increased operating costs with all the precautions and much reduced capacity. I don't see how the numbers can possibly add up.

Anyone seen Andy11? :)
106912671_10163654983535386_6447567613017824121_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back