supplementary bonding

thanks guys is there a body i can phone to gain advice like this, eg iet or niceic etc, a guidance helpline or somethnig?

Yes, if you are changing consumer units and doing other involved electrical work then you obviously are a member of one of the schemes that permit you to self certify your work. ;)

Your scheme provider (NICEIC, NAPIT, etc) will have a technical helpdesk that can advise you.

If you are doing notifiable work and are not notifying then your only redress is to ask questions on forums like this one, but you'll get short shrift from registered sparks, like me!

Sponsored Links
city and guilds 2330 level 2 and 3 (3years)

plus NVQ 2356 level 3

now looking for my part P then 2391

why?

oh and because o have my NVQ gonna get my JIB card mainly ofr ID purposes

my god tailor chill out, how do you know im not having a building inspector round each time or the builder i do it for is having a building inspector round, i think you should calm down before answering in suc h an arrogant way!!!!

everyone else has been so halpful and all you do is throm accusations around like the big man ( you think you are)

Sponsored Links
You do know that Part P is a document and not a qualification?

With your qualifications you should sail through the DI assessment

yeah i was just shortening it, hey thanks for that mate, im wondering whether they wil ask me 17th edition stuff if i take the assesment in january?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back