Suppliers of ATAG boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would somebody kindly explain...

ATAG boilers website (atagheating.co.uk) states:

"...we are stamping out illegal and unsafe gas works in the UK by only supplying our products to carefully selected Gas Safe Registered installers, our own ATAG Selected Partners."

Does this mean UK sellers of ATAG boilers, such as Plumb Centre, MyTub, discountedheating etc, would only sell ATAG boilers to ATAG's selected installers? Doesn't seem likely so what am I misunderstanding?

Sponsored Links
Different ATAG... There are two separate ATAG suppliers, one sell through the likes of Plumbcenter, the other bunch sell direct to GS installers... Different people, different boilers.

The old Atag lost the domestic range which are now sold only through a different company. The new Atag installers apparently are visited, their work inspected and given training onsite. The boilers are sold only direct to the installer who must sign a contract never to divulge how much the boiler costs I understand.

Sponsored Links
Retail (pre brexit) price list is in the CCR VC ;)

While we're on the subject of ATAGs Dan, I had Leon Slater round to mine last week; getting a "lot" of heat transfer into the DHW when heating is on - more than just your average "first-draw slug"!
Couple of colleagues who also have the ICE35 having same issue and ATAG being pretty tight lipped about it.

Any experience of this yourself?

I have one of the early ICEs so it may be the same? I have been informed that all the field engineers have recently been issued with modified ones to keep on board, so may be that a clue!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back