Suprima 30L no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we had to replace the gaskets on the main pump (circulating Pumps - CP53) as the people that installed it must of done it badly.

Since then the CH is ok, but i cannot get any hot water, the boiler does not seem to want to fire up (pressed the rest button)

Got a 2 week old baby and i am desperate

Sponsored Links
what is that meant to mean?

we get flooded while we wait for superman or what?

done that, only tells me about health and safety, are you trying to tell me to get a plumber?

Sponsored Links
thanks, did you place another link? as there is nothing there.

Boiler - Suprima 30L - Gas / Santon Premier Plus

No Hot Water

Had to remove CP53 pump because of bad leak, replaced gasket and refitted.

Pump refitted yesterday at 16:30, problem started yesterday 22:00

thanks

the silver one on the brass pipes is motorised and seems to be working....i am having trouble locating the 3 way valve.....could it be located on the top or the bottom of the cp53 valve?

there are 2 that we think it may be....

the first one having 3 pipes but it does not look like valve....it is at the highest level and looks like a top hat.

the secomd being a white box but only has 2 pipes that we can see or feel which is at the bottom of the sp53 valve.

the is a cold water combination valve that has 3 pipes to it but my guess is that aint it.

Cheers for your patience.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back