Suprima fan differences?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

Has anyone had experiences with the Sifan fans for the Suprima boilers being noisy? My neighbour has one (2 screw type), mine is the original ebmpapst one (3 screw), these seem much higher quality so I'm going to try and get one fitted next door as well as renew mine as next doors seems louder...

Sponsored Links
Yes. And on ideal classics. Have had to change a few new ones because they are not balanced
They must only be fitted by gas safe operatives

You may need a fan outlet seal and certainly a new glass fibre inlet seal....and it's an rgi job only.

Its driving me bonkers, and their boiler keeps trying to start up and then stops, assuming the PCB

Sponsored Links
Yes the new fans come with the back plate seal and got 2 new outlet seals as they can dry up, just astounded at the quality between the 2 fans, im wondering if 2 points of location would also be adding to the noise through the cavity wall. Both are Suprima 40 models too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back