Suspension and steering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently discovered that Apec have brought suspension and steering parts to the market. I know the brand is reputable for braking.

I've had to replace the n/s track rod end, front n/s and both rear springs and have fitted Apec. All seem to be working well on my Bora TDI.

What's the general opinion on Apec suspension and steering parts may I ask?

Sponsored Links
Apec have been in the braking industry for years and have always been noted for their quality.
I've used Apec springs before......and as per other makes they have been fine! In other words, the Apec springs I've fitted haven't failed - or at least to my knowledge.
John :)

Apec have been in the braking industry for years and have always been noted for their quality.
I've used Apec springs before......and as per other makes they have been fine! In other words, the Apec springs I've fitted haven't failed - or at least to my knowledge.
John :)
Apec. Not top end, not bottom end, somewhere in the middle and acceptable generally.

Doubt they are making suspension parts, so depends on what level they are buying.

But I trust them generally

Doubt they are making suspension parts, so depends on what level they are buying.

That's the the norm.

I got a Blueprint oil filter that was marked Bosch and I believe it was made by Mann.
I got a Bosch oil filter and it was Hengst manufacture.

Sponsored Links
That's the the norm.

I got a Blueprint oil filter that was marked Bosch and I believe it was made by Mann.
I got a Bosch oil filter and it was Hengst manufacture.
Agree. Lots of badge manufacturing goes on.

As long as they source from quality it's good

Back