Swan Neck Loo connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am planning to replace a toilet which connected to the soil pipe in the floor. The soil pipe is approx 230mm (9") (to centre of pipe) from the wall.

Has anybody used a swan-neck connecter - how much distance does the oulet come forward compared to 90 degree one ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
i dont know what u'll gain but it will be atmost 2-4 inches.
seems u are going to have to build a false wall or try for a low level toilet

Disappointingly little, maybe 2". The problem is often that the base of the pan hits the pipe! Some designs of pan will let you go further than others, and I have taken a diamond disc to some. Villeroy and Boch do a connector which would, pan permitting, let you go 8" or so back - you cut it to suit. About £30 though.

Thanks guys. 2-3 inches should do it plus an inch board on the back wall.
I've been walking around showrooms looking at backs of the toilets. The ones with an outlet not sticking out so much seem to have the base sticking out with a piece accross at floor level.

Sponsored Links
Can you not lift the floor, reposition the soil pipe and recut the hole in some new floor?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back