Swann cctv

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone help please I have a swann 720 four camera cctv and am wanting to upgrade to 1080, my question is can I just replace the cameras or would I need to replace everything I.e wiring, dvr box any help appreciated...

Sponsored Links
And next weeks lottery numbers are ?
Model number of the Dvr may help ....as Swann just buy other stuff and re-brand it could be anything !

Sponsored Links
Hi I’ve found the box and all it says is Swann pro series 720 p HD I cat find a model number..
And by the way the comment above was a positive one towards you don’t understand your comments back my Husband works away so I was looking for help I thought that what a forum was for..

I have a swann 720 system Leigh and i thought the same thing a few months ago. Unfortunately you will have to upgrade to a different system. Your DVR might not be compatible asmine wasnt i think hence why the comment above asks check your box(or model number). You can use the same cables though , but you will need different cameras and different DVR most likely.
Hope that answers your question. Not probably the answer you want.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back