Switch recommendation

Sponsored Links
We do a lot of pub heaters and use them ones in your pic, but branded ELKAY a lot, however personally the ones i have fitted have always seemed to be a pain and had several recalls, yet a lot of others fitted by other engineers have been ok, though possibly the load has caused the problem as usually at least 1.5kw, the ones controlling relays have been better.
The screws that hold the thing on the box are very small and you need to go easy or they shear as they screw into plastic, then water gets in and blows the electronics..

Cpc done a more robust one, with a heavier duty relay inside, though a bit basic as it was a 4x4 box with electronics in it, and had just an optional screw in neon lamp that lit when on, you could always fit an extra location neon I suppose
Though I heard its now obsolete and replaced by the one attached, which has no indicator, Wf stock these ones too

http://www.qvsdirect.com/16a-time-l...MIx-7lra-M1gIViJ0bCh2VMA4CEAQYBCABEgJekPD_BwE

upload_2017-9-4_21-45-25.jpeg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back