Switched live for New Condensing system boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am at the stage of my new extension whereby I now need to commission my new Alpha condensing system boiler, this boiler, with integral pump, is situated in the new utility room adjacent to the kitchen where my original boiler is. Original system is Y plan fully pumped, boiler is Halstead, cyl stat is Drayton HTS3, pump (will be taken out) is Flowson 25-50, 3 port valve by Ikon, room stat is dial type and wiring center is Landis & Gyr and the programmer is 2 channel RWB9 by Wickes. The Alpha needs 2 feeds, one permanent, for pump over run, and one switched, the permanent live is not a problem, I can sort that, its the switched live I cant suss out, am I right in thinking that this can picked up from the wiring center with 4 core, if so which terminals do I connect to. The Alpha does not have a system clock fitted (optional).
Thanks, any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The switched live is usually taken from the orange wires(s) from the motor valve.

However, I don't see how you can commission a boiler and notify it to Building Control if you are not gas registered!

Tony

Thanx Tony, I am not commissioning the boiler, the guy who is Gas Safe, I take it you from within the wiring center?.

Rich

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back