switched live wire bathroom fan fcu

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
kL9eFztKKJG6LFdY8

hope this image works from a link on my google drive
i have worked out why the new bathroom fan isn't working because the electrician didn't connect the switched live cable in the fuse box - its the yellow cable with the red sleeve.
i need some advice please - what connector do i insert the switched live cable on the fuse box?
i assume its the 'out' connector with the red cable from the lamp switch?
appreciate the help

Sponsored Links
you can copy and paste a picture.

do it in the Reply box below.

i have found that you can view the image by right clicking and opening in a new tab , but here's the copy and paste, cheers
JhThV0-dvrA_A2ACT-5GZMprFcwwtTYTdealJfo4Ilm_Oaf53eSo-UVcjO0xT1QHwZ25-brA17JuXtx9U2pNrL0iMzM87aZGud7uSgTWTZpaBdhZ58hUiqmZjjtMZ2XGe55MO8JuyE2Qs41w_TZBnaPAt1_kWfV-pqzyGeC1XUmMwrRdpZXg8HokcD4Sq4z8oYEitm2UrlZH2QY-SLHmzO7BVqqGMWY8m1rPuLRATSyWta3blYvQ1c0InxjtlDSKymiPTrSi4sbyrtZNyKg5ip4hm9LIXKpe21Kc9eYY6dPb0bZ_PmuUfjf_YKs1F_R8Sb429oi4BiBo6QdtoE_WFXEH1NcVtbfMQXrESVtM4lmW9aCi7uLKZ2vpi1plljZJA0sCj2NSXXASMoMByo8Qq-2RZ8o6_eCg-I7-FCIL6D0Jz5Id45gQN3X0NbSl5IDIm9hFLzQJuLrVl_DLZTSk2uelf2ELKH5Ngk35snFbgNMU2wgmulPL1CD6cF12n8uAKo7NEVYNwD1oTMnBdvTgKTlvcK7ncj-7xLzcQR4LE-E0EQrgJyc2fWmySuOHBTGPSf49AuOVsNrQHAMWeMvYlSzkvuYQi84agqbQvP7VePz261s-H646cC6VeTEhldylvr5Tef2F7_kow8hhJJ2TEdQ8QPc1t9MtB6Sc6IfpOHcmr2_VL9Zxnt3a=w764-h736-no

Sponsored Links
Links to images on Google accounts can only be viewed by people signed into a Google account.
Which is why copying and pasting the image itself is preferred, over pasting links to images stored elsewhere.

Thank you Flame

I refuse to spend my life signed in to anything, especially those rogues from Google.
I find I get much less cascades if targeted advertising that way. X

kL9eFztKKJG6LFdY8

hope this image works from a link on my google drive
i have worked out why the new bathroom fan isn't working because the electrician didn't connect the switched live cable in the fuse box - its the yellow cable with the red sleeve.
i need some advice please - what connector do i insert the switched live cable on the fuse box?
i assume its the 'out' connector with the red cable from the lamp switch?
appreciate the help

Call the electrician back then. Have you paid him/her?

well that was a total waste of my time just to receive these negative comments

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back