Switches in Kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if anyone could help. Basically I am replacing all my switches in my kitchen with brushed chrome ones. But I don't know what switches to get for the combi boiler switch (13amp fuse in socket) and the 2 switches that enable the fridge and washing machine which are mounted on the wall of the kitchen.

Can anyone help.

CVheers,
Simon.

Sponsored Links
Get the same as what is on now.

You say the boiler is connected to a 13A FCU, so replace it with a 13A FCU, and nothing else will do as a substitute. Make sure you take the 3A fuse from the existing FCU and fit it in the new FCU.

What type of switches currently supply the fridge and washer?

They just look like single switches. I pressume there spurs from the main fridge and washer sockets. But i don't know what to get. Are they special types of single switches.

Sponsored Links
If you turn the power off and pull the existing switches forwards it should tell you on the back, i.e. 20A DP or the likes. They shouldn't be standard switches on a socket circuit.
Bah, beaten by RF

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back