switches

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone tell me where i can get a multi switch fitting, ie one with separate rocker switches for extractor fan, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher etc all on the same flat plate. have one already fitted in my kitchen in white but looking for one in brushed chrome, cant seem to find one anywhere. have a picture but don't know how to insert it (sorry) any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
It'll be a grid switch, but without a piccy I can't ID which brand it is.

Several manufacturers offer the ability to fit a variety of different component parts onto one fitting.

donniew said:
. have a picture but don't know how to insert it (sorry) any help would be appreciated.

see forum infomation.

does sond like a grid switch

Sponsored Links
If you post a picture (Click my signature) someone should be able to identify the brand, then it will just be a case of swapping the front plate (rather than the whole assembly)

If you are going to change it yourself, just take it off, look for a make on the switches themselves, or even a part number, and let us know. Chances are, you will only need to replace the grid plate itself as they do the plates in all colours and sizes! The switches are standard, unless of course you want the switches to be chrome capped in a sexy kind of way like MK Edge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back