Ta-dah

Sponsored Links
Oh dear, this is the real financial news:

Bank of England governor, Andrew Bailey is in an utter panic that EU will take £89 trillion worth of Euro derivatives.

Brexit, the gift that keeps on giving. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last year, the European Commission granted UK-based clearing houses an 18-month temporary equivalence following Brexit, however, Brussels made it clear that this period should be used by market participants to reduce their exposure to UK-based CCPs.

In his speech, Bailey highlighted how the consequence of no further equivalence decisions at the end of the 18-month period would mean that a quarter of euro-derivatives clearing would move from the UK to the EU.
https://www.thetradenews.com/boe-go...erivatives-clearing-power-struggle-continues/

You and your side deny the existence of free loaders same as bogas asylum seekers...

Nah sorry Bodd, you are wrong.
I do know.

You have fallen for the right wing deflection tactic:

You ignore the cruel policies of Universal Credit, PIP assessments etc, because a small minority of people are benefit scroungers.

You and your side deny the existence of free loaders same as bogas asylum seekers....

Guess what..... they take away from those who really need asylum and those who really are in need of help..
The system is designed to differentiate between the two.
If the system doesn't work, who you going to blame?

If you design a hot water system, and the customer complains that it isn't working. Do you blame the customer's house guests for not using the system properly?
Surely the system should be designed to cater for those who do not have a certificate in hot water systems to operate it.

Sponsored Links
Guess what..... they take away from those who really need asylum and those who really are in need of help

And in your mind it excuses you of any responsibility voting for a disgusting party that makes people starve.

And you refuse to accept Tories and their mates are the biggest benefit scroungers.

Anyone of you are free to point out were I have mentioned claiming benefits.

The system of handling out food to those in need, I certainly don't blame the volunteers who give up their time to help others. And it's not for them to question if someone is in need or not.

Again your excusing the greedy

And in your mind it excuses you of any responsibility voting for a disgusting party that makes people starve.

And you refuse to accept Tories and their mates are the biggest benefit scroungers.
So true.

The Tories have consistently shown themselves up as a party who looks after their own (with absolutely no qualms about abusing public money) and treats everyone else badly.

I know the torys are not perfect. I'm working class from a relatively deprived area, and u don't see how I can vote labour. The left are full of hate and the left of centre are sherkers.

Surely nobody denies that there are people who boast of the taxpayer handouts they sponge?
Do we include in that people boasting of getting taxpayer's money for work they admit they wouldn't have done anyway?

Well that is the other consideration, having the best facilities, but limited to the few people who can afford them.

I remember when my friends dad got lung cancer - the doctor talked about a new treatment, but the NHS had only one machine, and his dad was unable to get the treatment.
Being most technologically advanced in the world is all very well, but of little help when only 0.1% of the population, or even less, can access that state of the art healthcare.

Sponsored Links
Back