Take back control: vote no deal?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The impact of a no-deal Brexit on public finances could mean further cuts to schools. Brexit should work for Britain.

No-deal Brexit could ramp up the cost of drugs for our NHS. Brexit should work for Britain.

No-deal Brexit could give Trump the upper hand in trade negotiations and put our NHS at risk. Brexit should work for Britain.

Is this
the Brexit you voted for?

https://take-back-control.co.uk/?gclid=CjwKCAjwnMTqBRAzEiwAEF3ndokX3A-meH5zqYsSPzMqr2g7lcEmPmpm_1LBioYGXxRPKB_aH660hRoCXiEQAvD_BwE

Sponsored Links
I refer you to theboywhocriedwolf.com now stop peddling this nonsense.
Before that it was food and drugs wont even reach this country it will all be blocked at ports because noone will know what to do once we leave the eu :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dispelled by a recent french authority I believe who also used that well known over used term by remain people... boll I x.

Jog on now bye!

I refer you to theboywhocriedwolf.com now stop peddling this nonsense.
Before that it was food and drugs wont even reach this country it will all be blocked at ports because noone will know what to do once we leave the eu :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dispelled by a recent french authority I believe who also used that well known over used term by remain people... boll I x.

Jog on now bye!
You are wrong it was not dispelled by a recent French authority -you need to read the full details

Heres what will happen:
short term we will continue with regulatory alignment -because everything is the same and trade can continue.

longer term if we stray form regulatory alignment, third status country will apply, we will have the choice of full checks at borders, higher tarrifs, loss of trade.....
or negotiate a trade deal with the EU on their terms

Yup Festive thinks taking back control is damage to the economy and the disadvantage of negotiating trade deals without any power.
Bless :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The impact of a no-deal Brexit on public finances could mean further cuts to schools. Brexit should work for Britain.

No-deal Brexit could ramp up the cost of drugs for our NHS. Brexit should work for Britain.

No-deal Brexit could give Trump the upper hand in trade negotiations and put our NHS at risk. Brexit should work for Britain.

Is this
the Brexit you voted for?

https://take-back-control.co.uk/?gclid=CjwKCAjwnMTqBRAzEiwAEF3ndokX3A-meH5zqYsSPzMqr2g7lcEmPmpm_1LBioYGXxRPKB_aH660hRoCXiEQAvD_BwE

They voted and they won. it doesn't matter they voted for the noose, they won something so can feel proud of that little victory.

The country is fundamentally broken.

Unemployment will continue to rise by 9000 a month... oh wait...

Trigger a recession costing every family £4000 oh wait..

Anyway..

You are wrong it was not dispelled by a recent French authority -you need to read the full details

Heres what will happen:
short term we will continue with regulatory alignment -because everything is the same and trade can continue.

longer term if we stray form regulatory alignment, third status country will apply, we will have the choice of full checks at borders, higher tarrifs, loss of trade.....
or negotiate a trade deal with the EU on their terms

Yup Festive thinks taking back control is damage to the economy and the disadvantage of negotiating trade deals without any power.
Bless :ROFLMAO:
Bless my ass (y) I'm not even going to rise to the crystal meth/ball predictions.. and if you are right what you doing waffling on an internet forum all day??
Anyway evening jog is calling have fun...

Bless my ass (y) I'm not even going to rise to the crystal meth/ball predictions.. and if you are right what you doing waffling on an internet forum all day??
Anyway evening jog is calling have fun...
They are not predictions.

They are fact.

If you had a sensible answer that could prove otherwise, you would have posted one instead of a facile response.

Sorry, it can be both a prediction and fact.

There were a lot of coulds and mights in the claims. We do not yet know the terms that will exist between the UK and the EU in the short and long term. We do not yet know how global markets will adapt to new or lost opportunities.

The only fact is things will change. Few predictors of economic doom put timescales on the doom, that is like me saying its going to rain, and then saying told you so when it does.

Sorry, it can be both a prediction and fact.

There were a lot of coulds and mights in the claims. We do not yet know the terms that will exist between the UK and the EU in the short and long term. We do not yet know how global markets will adapt to new or lost opportunities.

The only fact is things will change. Few predictors of economic doom put timescales on the doom, that is like me saying its going to rain, and then saying told you so when it does.

Indeed thats true.

But Leavers a quick to say: you dont know whats goung to happen, its prohect fear.

I havent put timescales on the doom.

What I have said is that a no deal means leaving the 759 trade agreements and going to nothing.

A no deal means leaving the single market and making the UK a third country status.

In order to continue uninterrupted trade a deal with the EU is required.

The UK want to roll over trade EU trade arrangements -which is very well but that requires maintaining regulatary alignment to be maintained -ie stay in the common rule book.

These are all facts -but Leavers dismiss them as mere fantasy.

And that sums up Brexit: its been sold on sound bites, and so Leaver believers moan like a drain when the technical details are discussed.

You do talk crap

Dum plum will now demonstrate why he believes that, by telling us what our membership of the EU prevents him doing, and what advantages he believes will result from our resigning from the union.

The country was already "fundamentally broken" ; Brexit was just the pulling off of the plaster, to reveal the wound beneath.

But should we have pulled off the plaster?

Whats your solution to resolving Brexit and the wider economic issues.

Sponsored Links
Back