Take back control: vote no deal?

Sponsored Links
Are you suggesting the BBC is lying of Pelosi is lying?
Don’t know, possibly neither possibly both. As i said i take it with a pinch of salt. Once upon a time i would have automatically believed the BBC now they just push whatever suits their agenda.

Sponsored Links
Don’t know, possibly neither possibly both. As i said i take it with a pinch of salt. Once upon a time i would have automatically believed the BBC now they just push whatever suits their agenda.
So when you see a news bulletin (of the same content) on every major news channel across the globe, do you still think it is evil BBC lizards corrupting all the news channels or do you perhaps think there is an element of truth in the bulletin?

So when you see a news bulletin (of the same content) on every major news channel across the globe, do you still think it is evil BBC lizards corrupting all the news channels or do you perhaps think there is an element of truth in the bulletin?
If every news channel reported on it i might (might) think there could be some truth in it. For example further down in that BBC article they start banging on saying Britain would have to allow the import of chlorinated chicken, as if thats all we’re gonna have to eat (typical BBC scaremongering), they don’t say “by the way we as consumers don’t have to buy it from the importers”. They NEVER give any possible benefits because they get hefty EU payments so they’ll never be impartial to brexit.

That's all you took from the article??? Chicken?

Did you miss the headline?

Brexit: No chance of US trade deal if Irish accord hit - Pelosi

They NEVER give any possible benefits because they get hefty EU payments

I do apologise but I think someone has mislead you on that information, please let me draw your attention to the correct information:

BBC public service news programmes are not allowed to take any external funding, including from the EU.

BBC World Service is funded by the licence fee and some UK government money. Money is also raised by advertising outside the UK and by commercial activities.

There are three areas that do not influence BBC editorial policy that benefit from EU money

BBC Media Action
BBC Media Action is independent from the BBC - it is an international development charity set up by the BBC. In 2017-18 it received about £3.1m from the EU, which was just under 9% of its funding.

Its two biggest individual donors were the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Department for International Development.

Research and Development
The BBC applies for grants to help fund its research into broadcasting technology that has contributed to developments such as Freeview and DAB digital radio.

In 2017-18 it received a grant from the EU of €1,282,331 (£1,145,572).

Independent Production Companies
Some production companies (not in-house ones) apply for grants that may be part-funded by the EU, which provide incentives to make programmes in particular regions of the UK.

This is particularly the case for drama productions - news, current affairs and factual programmes do not use such incentives.

In 2014-15 (the most recent figures provided by the BBC) less than 2% of independently-produced programmes on the BBC used such incentives, which accounted for an average of 6% of their programme budgets.

I do apologise but I think someone has mislead you on that information, please let me draw your attention to the correct information:

BBC public service news programmes are not allowed to take any external funding, including from the EU.

BBC World Service is funded by the licence fee and some UK government money. Money is also raised by advertising outside the UK and by commercial activities.

There are three areas that do not influence BBC editorial policy that benefit from EU money

BBC Media Action
BBC Media Action is independent from the BBC - it is an international development charity set up by the BBC. In 2017-18 it received about £3.1m from the EU, which was just under 9% of its funding.

Its two biggest individual donors were the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Department for International Development.

Research and Development
The BBC applies for grants to help fund its research into broadcasting technology that has contributed to developments such as Freeview and DAB digital radio.

Some production companies (not in-house ones) apply for grants that may be part-funded by the EU, which provide incentives to make programmes in particular regions of the UK.

This is particularly the case for drama productions - news, current affairs and factual programmes do not use such incentives.

In 2014-15 (the most recent figures provided by the BBC) less than 2% of independently-produced programmes on the BBC used such incentives, which accounted for an average of 6% of their programme budgets.
I’ll just go get my salt.

Politicians not talk b0||ocks in America ? I agree that the irish border problem has to be sorted, I don’t agree the BBC should be adding their agenda soundbites, they can’t help themselves though.

BBC Media Action

Research and Development

A charity set up by the BBC has nothing to do with the BBC ? Do you believe in fairies as well :unsure:

Politicians not talk b0||ocks in America ? I agree that the irish border problem has to be sorted, I don’t agree the BBC should be adding their agenda soundbites, they can’t help themselves though.

gigz has learnt from Trump -anything in the news he doesn't like must be fake news :ROFLMAO:

Have you thought about getting your information from Breitbart?

gigz has learnt from Trump -anything in the news he doesn't like must be fake news :ROFLMAO:

Have you thought about getting your information from Breitbart?
No i get it from the daily gullible, same as you :whistle:

A charity set up by the BBC has nothing to do with the BBC ? Do you believe in fairies as well :unsure:
No, facts are sufficient for me.

Do you gave any actual proof the BBC is biased.....

Have you considered you just dislike their news stories that dont fit your views.

Sponsored Links
Back