Take back control: vote no deal?

Sponsored Links
No, facts are sufficient for me.

Do you gave any actual proof the BBC is biased.....

Have you considered you just dislike their news stories that dont fit your views.
Just google biased bbc.

Sponsored Links
Thank for the detailed evidence you have provided.

That is certainly enough for me to draw a conclusion :ROFLMAO:
As we know Notchy,the conclusions you draw are 100% accurate.Such as Dec 2017 when you said SKY was about to shut shop.Even the lal crystal ball is more accurate.

Not long ago i did commend Notch for his ability to take an equal and impartial view on a given argument, alas something seems to have changed as his ego has since taken over, either this is coke fuelled or just a natural progression spending far too much time on here?

If every news channel reported on it i might (might) think there could be some truth in it. For example further down in that BBC article they start banging on saying Britain would have to allow the import of chlorinated chicken, as if thats all we’re gonna have to eat (typical BBC scaremongering), they don’t say “by the way we as consumers don’t have to buy it from the importers”. They NEVER give any possible benefits because they get hefty EU payments so they’ll never be impartial to brexit.

Why don't you read my post about US Food standards - I have linked to the US own FDA guidelines. Rat Poo is allowed.

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...rat-poo-is-allowed-in-us-foods-lovely.527819/

As we know Notchy,the conclusions you draw are 100% accurate.Such as Dec 2017 when you said SKY was about to shut shop.Even the lal crystal ball is more accurate.

Do you want some Rat Filth Peanut Butter on your toast?

Err incorrect.

The conclusion I draw is that gigz has no evidence the BBC is biased, so his claim of BBC bias is based on prejudice only.

No crystal ball required.

Err incorrect.

The conclusion I draw is that gigz has no evidence the BBC is biased, so his claim of BBC bias is based on prejudice only.

No crystal ball required.
Notchy,you couldn't predict your next meal,never mind brexit

Sponsored Links
Back