Tax the old to help the young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was probably two days ago. I have had about five comments deleted since then, nothing abusive, just critical of CC forum and the special protection afforded to plumbers.

How could you criticise it? You don't know what it's about. There is no special protection. That's just your paranoia.

Sponsored Links
How could you criticise it? You don't know what it's about. There is no special protection. That's just your paranoia.
When an organisation finds it necessary to delete criticism of itself, then there is real gagging of opinion.
When some plumbers have comments deleted because they find them embarrassing, then there is real protection provided to them.
A real instance, a**e end accused me of lying because he could not distinguish between a question and a lie, a day or so ago.
Both comments were deleted. No at my request. I was happy to leave both comments highlighting a**e end's stupidity.
I am vary, very sure that had it been the other way round, the comments would have remained!

Several of my comments which were critical of CC forum and right-wing plumbers being overly representative on GD forum were deleted earlier today.

Bodd's earlier claim that no such underhanded discussion goes on in CC forum, an my subsequent questioning referring to a**e end and gasbag telling us about it was deleted, earlier today.
I can assure it is not my imagination. It is real restriction of opinion.

Why does the CC forum need to restrict criticism of itself?
Why should it enjoy such protection by mods?
Why do plumbers need protection by mods for their silly and embarrassing comments?
Why should they enjoy such protection?

It sure looks like an exploitation of mods privilege.

Sponsored Links
When an organisation finds it necessary to delete criticism of itself, then there is real gagging of opinion.
When some plumbers have comments deleted because they find them embarrassing, then there is real protection provided to them.
A real instance, a**e end accused me of lying because he could not distinguish between a question and a lie, a day or so ago.
Both comments were deleted. No at my request. I was happy to leave both comments highlighting a**e end's stupidity.
I am vary, very sure that had it been the other way round, the comments would have remained!

Several of my comments which were critical of CC forum and right-wing plumbers being overly representative on GD forum were deleted earlier today.

Bodd's earlier claim that no such underhanded discussion goes on in CC forum, an my subsequent questioning referring to a**e end and gasbag telling us about it was deleted, earlier today.
I can assure it is not my imagination. It is real restriction of opinion.

Why does the CC forum need to restrict criticism of itself?
Why should it enjoy such protection by mods?
Why do plumbers need protection by mods for their silly and embarrassing comments?
Why should they enjoy such protection?

It sure looks like an exploitation of mods privilege.

Mate. You sound like a ten year old. How do you cope with real life? If what you've written above is not a joke there is something very wrong.
It's just a forum. It's not important. Chill.

It's just a forum. It's not important. Chill.
You think it is not important that a social media site facilitates the perpetuation of right-wing offensive and abusive comments, usually bordering on the racist, invariably posted by plumbers.

If you are a RWR plumber, I suppose you would consider it perfectly acceptable, and would try to close down any criticism.

You think it is not important that a social media site facilitates the perpetuation of right-wing offensive and abusive comments, usually bordering on the racist, invariably posted by plumbers.

If you are a RWR plumber, I suppose you would consider it perfectly acceptable, and would try to close down any criticism.

I'm sorry but I can't continue this topic with you. You are either pulling my chain or seriously unbalanced. The CC is a very proffessional forum. Posters putting up the kind of drivel that goes on in here are soon told to "take it to GD". You were just having your leg pulled. I'm out.

You, gasbag and mitch has given us an insight into what goes on.
Now Bodd is denying it.
Who is telling the truth?

Insight :LOL: what do u think it is some secret society , full of secret agents , Russians may be .

Get a grip way r bee :LOL: its a trade forum , for those who are gas safe registered

Jeez us . What do u think u have uncovered :LOL: some plot or conspiracy that is going to over throw democracy ? start an armed revolution ? :LOL:

Perhaps its a Russian plot ?? Gas - ski forum :LOL:

A threat to national security :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back