Tax the old to help the young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Given that the 'mods' seem to be having fun editing posts, can we assume that 'prat' actually means 'plumbers really are ****s'?
At least they are having the decency to inform me this time
upload_2018-5-9_8-51-26.png

I guess plumbers in general are enjoying special protection.

upload_2018-5-9_8-58-31.png

I only asked if Bodd was suggesting that a**e end, mitch and gasbag were lying about the CC forum.

Or is it the CC forum that is enjoying special protection. Why does it need it?

They seem to be tying themselves in knots to prevent any criticism.

Last edited:
Maybe if the government got their act together and deported the millions of illegal immigrants the house prices and rent paid prices would crash! Also if we were to stop giving billions away to foreign aid and lining the pockets of the Eurofatcrats we might have a bit more money ourselves.
They tried that and we ended up with the Windrush scandal.

Sponsored Links
The government is incompetent. It will always be incompetent. Big government (e.g. EU) is just as incompetent but in grander ways. The last thing free people should do is sign up to more government (e.g. the EU) or give it (any government) more of our money.
If you're respose is "government would be more competent if only it had a little more money to spend" then you are laughably deluded.

Maybe, but they're using facilities that could be used by our home grown scum, instead of them getting cautions & free housing.
17 and18 year olds get nothing from the state as in not entitled to benefits off any kind
19-21 year olds can get unemployment and employment based help but are not entitled to housing as a right but can get help with housing costs up to perhaps £80 so shared rooms or houses or a spare room in someones house
as an aside
a way out off the often unbearable living with parents as a young adult it to have a child
i am not condoning young people having children they cant afford just pointing out it may be the only way they can see out off the situation that says they need to be 22 to have any chance off getting housing help in there own right

Last edited:
I don't see this has anything to do with immigration or Brexit. The simple fact is we have 3 problems:
- We are living longer and consuming more resources in old age - previously we'd die earlier and faster
- We are getting fat and this puts long term load on resources (3 x more people with obesity issues than 20 years ago)
- Our pension/retirement concept was designed when you could at best, expect to be retired for 10 years, not 25 years.

Governments never tax the old, because they always vote and as others say.. the young didn't know how to until recently.

- We are getting fat and this puts long term load on resources (3 x more people with obesity issues than 20 years ago)
But fat people die sooner which works out as a net gain (old age care is more expensive than fat care)

Governments never tax the old
The progressive tax system is effectively a tax on the old, since the older you get the more you usually have. The top rate tax was eye watering before Thatcher, so clearly governments do sometimes tax the old.

Are you a plumber?
Are you the 'Boss White'?

In another thread you said my suspicions were 'incorrect'...

Given the continual/stupid altering of posts and closing of topics it appears I was absolutely spot on!

Last edited:
View attachment 141524

View attachment 141525
I only asked if Bodd was suggesting that a**e end, mitch and gasbag were lying about the CC forum.

Your interest in the CC is amusing but honestly you're not missing out on anything.

View attachment 141524

View attachment 141525

porkie pie way r bee u called me a thick ead :eek:

:LOL:

as for the rest of your post it tis nonsense (him again;))

At what age would it be more beneficial to start evading tax? I don't want to start when I'm too young.

That was probably two days ago. I have had about five comments deleted since then, nothing abusive, just critical of CC forum and the special protection afforded to plumbers.

critical of something u know nowt about ;)

speculation ;) tis what u do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back