teaboyjim ongoing refurb project questions - Plumbing

T

teaboyjim

I thought to try to keep questions relating to my ongoing house refurbishment work in this single thread so as to reduce creating more threads than is necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
About ruddy time! Thought you wanted the record for having the most threads open and running at the same time tbh.

Stelrad and Myson seem to be popular for quality but what are some of the top value for money brands that are as good as Stelrad and Myson - Is Quinn good value for money still?

Sponsored Links
It seems the large "fat" old style rads are increasingly popular - It's probably increasingly difficult to find originals

I thought to try to keep questions relating to my ongoing house refurbishment work in this single thread so as to reduce creating more threads than is necessary

Why don't you post in thd Project forum?

++++++++++
Moderator's comment
++++++++++
the one headed

SHARE YOUR DIY PROJECTS WITH US - >> NO << QUERIES HERE Please !!!!!"

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/share-your-diy-projects-with-us-no-queries-here-please.74081/

This forum is ONLY for posts about projects you are undertaking with pictures showing how everything looks from start to finish.

Posts without pics will be moved.

Please do NOT post your general queries in this forum.

++++++++++++

I've a feeling the moderators prefer you to post according to subject because this post was moved to the "Plumbing" section and so they might not allow it to go into the project section but thanks for the suggestion

Why don't you post in thd Project forum?

++++++++++
Moderator's comment
++++++++++
the one headed

SHARE YOUR DIY PROJECTS WITH US - >> NO << QUERIES HERE Please !!!!!"

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/share-your-diy-projects-with-us-no-queries-here-please.74081/

This forum is ONLY for posts about projects you are undertaking with pictures showing how everything looks from start to finish.

Posts without pics will be moved.

Please do NOT post your general queries in this forum.

++++++++++++

Andy might be interested. He lives pictures :ROFLMAO:

Who is the mysterious "The one headed 23"? who walks amongst us silent and omnipotent, yet remains unseen amongst the shadowlands of DIYnot?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back