Teach 'em young.

Sponsored Links
if that's true, then I don't want to go after all.
Shear volume of people and fekin idiots taking selfies....despite several explanations it is not appropriate...Sobering to stand in a gas chamber and see some of the surviving accomadation..Still cannot imagine the living hell those people went through.The biggest shock is the shear size of Birkenau...huge...One of the best jobs apparently was to clean out the sht houses..warm and the SS did not go any where near the stench

Shear volume of people and fekin idiots taking selfies....despite several explanations it is not appropriate...Sobering to stand in a gas chamber and see some of the surviving accomadation..Still cannot imagine the living hell those people went through.The biggest shock is the shear size of Birkenau...huge...One of the best jobs apparently was to clean out the sht houses..warm and the SS did not go any where near the stench

FFS, a selfie, really? You take away thoughts and reflections on mans incredible ability to inflict suffering on his fellow man only. Nothing more.

FFS, a selfie, really? You take away thoughts and reflections on mans incredible ability to inflict suffering on his fellow man only. Nothing more.
Yes...lots of teens taking selfies....The place still reduced me to tears a few times..as you say above...very very sobering what man is capable of if you remove the veneer of humanity

Sponsored Links
Norman Finkelstein wrote a book called the Holocaust industry, his parents were Holocaust survivors but they were bitter about the exploitation of the Holocaust for political and commercial motives by vested interests.
I am surprised they haven't made a musical about it yet.

Norman Finkelstein wrote a book called the Holocaust industry, his parents were Holocaust survivors but they were bitter about the exploitation of the Holocaust for political and commercial motives by vested interests.
I am surprised they haven't made a musical about it yet.
Was within living memory...thousands killed every day..sent to gas chambers..found piled on top of each other trying to reach air to breath ...children thrown in..toddlers heads smashed off the walls...disabled thrown onto fires alive.....all in a days work for the SS who then went home to their family

And than many years later concentration / death camps returned to Europe in the Balkans

Any one remember or seen the Milgram experiments conducted by a yale University proffesser on 800 people

;)

May be relevant to what people will do to others by following orders or commands

65% of thise who took part would have administered a fatal electric shock to the subject

Shear volume of people and fekin idiots taking selfies....
Heard about this, so instead visited the Schindler museum and the jewish quarter in Krakow...

Very informative, very humbling and very respectful...

The museum was also full of small school groups, as at the time it was part of their curriculum...

Sadly the right wing government in Poland has now dropped this requirement!

Sponsored Links
Back