TECNIK intergrated oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a TECNIK intergrated oven 60x60, it turns on and functions but after 5 minutes it goes off switching the sockets fuse off at the MCB.

Can anyone advise as there not cheap and its very annoying :mad:

Sponsored Links
One of the elements is failing when hot depending on setting if it has a fan oven and its on that setting then its the fan element at fault if its conventional only then it has to be be either the base or grill element

Sponsored Links
How do i know if the element is broken??

I have took it out and it looks clean. The grill one looks bad but I haven't tried that on the oven since we moved in.

Had to take all the metal casing off the oven and had to unwrap the white cotton wool like stuff then withdraw the bottom element.

30 minutes of a job and I'm no oven technician.

Thanks again.

you need a meter to test the insulation of the element as you carnt always go by looks if you take the element that you think is the one a fault to your local repair shop they may be able to meter it for you and if faulty they can order a new one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back