Tecnik TKD 795 dishwasher integrated - not heating up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can someone help. Our dishwasher does not appear to be heating water, it runs extra long and the items are not getting clean. It fills/arms spin and goes through the motions but the water stays cold. The last time it was known to be working the power tripped out for the house and I am now wondering if this may have been the heater failing. I have checked online for spares, found several that feature pictures of the instantaneous water heater but I'm disappointed after removing the dishwasher and taking off both sides that I cannot see the part anywhere.
Does anyone have a service manual or instruction on where this part is located so I can test the resistance and if need be understand what is involved in changing the part. The dishwasher is about ten years old, so I can't complain but would rather spend £40 on a heater than £400 on a new appliance.
Many thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back