temperature control on my Aqualisa 600 shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just replaced the cartridge on my Aqualisa shower in order to stop an annoying drip from the shower head. origionally the shower was a gravity fed system. we changed over to a combi system a couple of months ago, since the we lost treperature control (i.e. the shower was miles to hot to stand under) when I changed the cartridge i chose to replace the grey gravity fed cartridge witha pink combi replacement. I have fitted the catrridge exactly as instructed including carefully replacing the 'O'ring, but we still have very little temperature control....anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
I would be checking hot and cold supplies are correctly connected to shower valve and have not been crossed.

Sponsored Links
Been to a few installs where the plumber has left the bathroom cold water feed from a tank and the hot from the combi, been in your loft lately ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back