Test forms for part p jobs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya all

Although I passed the relevent course for domestic electrics in November, I have just got round to applying to the NICEIC for registration. I've spent £500+ on a Megger and every time I get £500 available to spend on membership, something else comes up. Finally, I've bit the bullet and decided as I fit mainly kitchens and bathrooms, it's something I need to do.
However, upon completing my first electrical job, I will need to complete the tests and inspection and fill out a test form (as we did on the course) and leave the customer with a certificate as well. But if I'm not yet a member, where do I get the relevent paperwork from? It's a bit of a chicken-and-egg scenario.. any ideas?

Cheers

Brian :confused:

Sponsored Links
You can copy them from the BS 7671 regs book or download them from iet web site

If your work will be based on small electrical work in both bathrooms and kitchens then look at corgi for a body to join.
You can download IEE/IET
standard forms for most applications from the net or go look at their site and follow the link.

Sponsored Links
Hi Elitepm

When you register with the NICEIC you will receive a welcome pack and in that are the green forms you can use for your jobs.

You can also just buy them on there web site.
That will also give you practice in doing their forms.

you also get IEE books so wait till you receive the welcome pack before you buy anything if you haven't already.

learner123 said:
Hi Elitepm

When you register with the NICEIC you will receive a welcome pack and in that are the green forms you can use for your jobs.

You can also just buy them on there web site.
That will also give you practice in doing their forms.

you also get IEE books so wait till you receive the welcome pack before you buy anything if you haven't already.

Cheers for that

Brian :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back